di: RMSE for sale

Tina Errthum tmerrthum at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 13 09:35:30 PDT 2022

Hello!

My former school district (13 elementary schools worth) has switched their elementary reading program. With this, we have significant amounts of RMSE Grades K-5 (kits, workbooks, textbooks) that they will be selling-- at 50%  (or more) off retail plus shipping, depending on the size of the order.

I have about two weeks to decide if there are any schools out there that would be interested in purchasing any of this material.

I may also have some Language for Learning, Thinking, and Writing material.

I know this is a general email. I told them I would get a feel for the need before coming up with the formal plan. Please email me directly if you or your organization might be interested in purchasing any of this gold. :)

We are in Greeley, Colorado (about an hour north of Denver).

Thanks!

Tina Errthum