di: DI curriculum for sale

Tina Errthum tmerrthum at hotmail.com
Sun May 16 10:09:18 PDT 2021

Hello!

I have some extra sets of Direct Instruction material. All items and kits are BRAND NEW. They are perfect for home-schooling, tutoring, after-school enrichment, or replacing well-loved (worn) copies. (Because when you have something that works, you stick with it. 🙂)

I have listed the McGraw-Hill price for new and then the asking price. I am able to ship media mail in the US. Plan to budget about $25 dollars per kit to ship, but I will only charge you what it costs-- especially if it can be done cheaper!

First come, first serve on these treasures!

Curriculum

Current McGaw-Hill Price

Selling Price

Corrective Reading: Comprehension A, 2008 (Complete teacher kit)

$373.75

$100

Corrective Reading: Comprehension B1, 2008 (Complete teacher kit)

$254.85

$100

Corrective Reading: Comprehension B2, 2008 (Complete teacher kit)

$254.85

$100

Corrective Reading: Comprehension C, 2008 (Complete teacher kit)

(I have two kits available!)

$414.81

$100

Connecting Math Concepts: Level E, 2012 (Complete teacher kit with a student text and workbook included)

(I have two kits available!)

$426.33

$100

Connecting Math Concepts: Level F, 2012 (Complete teacher kit with a student text and workbook included)

$426.33

$100

RMSE Grade 2 Reading Strand, 2008 (Complete teacher kit)

(I have two kits available!)

$565.35

$250

RMSE Grade 1 Language Arts Teacher Kit

$447.63

$150

RMSE Grade 1 Language Arts Student Workbook (11 new copies)

$17.79 each

$50 for all 11

RMSE Grade 2 Language Arts Teacher Kit

$301.41