di: Horizons Reading to Learn Fast Track C-D Teacher’s Presentation Books

DIANE M GRABOWSKI dianemgrab at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 14:10:59 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I teach non-public and use many DI programs. I’m currently using *Horizons
Reading to Learn Fast Track C-D Book1* with one student and will soon need
the Teacher’s Presentation Book 2. I have no budget provided me for
materials (other than consumables) at the present time, so I need to use my
own personal funds. If anyone has the Horizons Teacher’s Presentation Book
2 available for sale, please let me know. I happen to have multiple copies
of workbooks and textbooks for the Horizons program – more than I need – so
I’d be willing to trade or sell if anyone out there needs any of these
components.

Best regards,
Diane in PA