di: Reading Mastery - Rainbow Edition Level 2

Elhp E hernandez.edith at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 12:18:14 PDT 2020

Greetings,

I have been using this material with my child and just started using the
assessment.  The assessment revealed she is not mastering the material.
For instance--it took her about 7 minutes to read the assessment for lesson
25 and she made about 10 mistakes  (We have only completed lessons 1-25.)
I am not sure how to move forward, but I know I need to find a way to
reinforce the material. I am guessing she might need some supplemental
material for the lessons to really help her master it.

All this being said--I would appreciate suggestions on how to move forward
as well as any supplemental material that perhaps you might have used with
your own students.  Also, where might I be able to find a master list of
the words learned for the different sections or for the entire program?

Thank you in advance for the wonderful advice and support.

Edith