di: Teaching Opportunities in Florida

Tina Errthum tmerrthum at hotmail.com
Thu May 30 04:16:35 PDT 2019

Hello!

Classical Preparatory School, just north of Tampa, Florida, is hiring! Please share with anyone that is looking to be part of an excellent school that teaches Direct Instruction.

Classical Prep is a toddler through 12th grade classical charter school located just north of Tampa, Florida. In fact, we were the first classical charter school in the state. We aim to provide the tools needed for our scholars to excel in higher education and to be moral and intellectual leaders in society. It is a big vision, and one that we work to accomplish everyday through our curriculum and our competent, caring teachers.

We are looking for like-minded, mission-driven professionals who are committed to and embody strong character and excellence in academics. Here are a few more facts about us to see if we might be a perfect match:

LIBERAL ARTS - Classical Prep offers a traditional liberal arts education which is designed to equip human beings for self-government. That's our vision of education-- the traditional understanding that freedom can only last as long as our citizens are equipped with the tools to make wise choices and who choose to act as people of character.

CONTENT-RICH CURRICULUM - We use rigorous, content-rich curriculum that cultivates the hearts and minds of students to pursue the true, the good, and the beautiful. The study of great literature, great art, critical thinking, music, the beauty and logic in science and math, all coalesce to train the mind.

EXCELLENT FACULTY - Our mission can only be accomplished through attracting and equipping excellent teachers to teach the curriculum. We hire, train, and develop professionals who are not only committed to the mission but know how to love the children and shape their character. Teachers and staff at all levels of Classical Preparatory School work hard and are expected to demonstrate results. We are accountable to the State of Florida, our school board, our parents, and most of all, our students. We strive to, and expect to, make a significant difference in the lives of our students.

If you believe you are such an individual, I applaud your commitment to excellence and invite you to submit an application to join our team. Please visit our website and submit an application at www.classicalprep.org<http://www.classicalprep.org>.

Again, thank you for interest in Classical Preparatory School. We are eager to hear from you!

Sincerely,

Dr. Tina Errthum

Head of School