di: Update on Zig

Carolyn Sharette csharette at apamail.org
Thu Feb 21 23:25:05 PST 2019

Hello DI friends,

Not only have our schools and students benefited greatly from the work and legacy of Zig Engelmann, but we have been blessed to take Reading Mastery to our friends in Zambia, Africa.  Unfortunately I never got this video to Zig while he was alive, but I trust he is hearing their “thank you Zig” in heaven.

Carolyn Sharette
Executive Director
Cell: 801-808-3933
csharette at apamail.org <mailto:csharette at apamail.org>

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail is for the intended recipient(s) alone. It may contain privileged and confidential information that is legally protected.  If you are not an intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply to this email and delete the material from your computer.