di: teacher prep programs

Beth Lang elizabethlang.bcba at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 11:34:15 PST 2019

What is your goal?

Ohio state in special ed teaches di
Penn state main campus special ed uses di
In utah look up Tim slocum he teaches di

Morningside Academy is hiring an elementary teacher for next fall- teaching
there is like earning way more knowledge than most masters programs

University of north Texas ABA program is a solid aba program where students
oftne use di in their practicum or internships...

Then there are programs that have a heavy phonics component-
Stephanie stollar the lead trainer of acadience formerly dibels is a
professor at mount saint joseph in ohio and they have a program for reading
and dyslexia.

St josephs in philly i believe also has a phonics based reading masters
program

There is a di charter school in madison wi- you may learn what you want
teaching there
Verona is the name of the town

Best of luck-
Beth