di: Language for Learning/Thinking/Writing vs Direct Instruction Spoken English

Scott Born borns at thebornfamily.com
Thu Aug 15 09:33:46 PDT 2019

I love Horizons for some learners! If you only have six weeks, that
wouldn't be time to fade the orthographic fonts in 100 easy lessons, but
A/B with Horizons would take longer than you have to get to the meat. Does
he sound out basic CVC words? Corrective reading would be accelerated if he
can hang in there...

Is your hour to do both L4L and reading?