di: interviews for National Science Foundation project on autism and language

beals at autism-language-therapies.com beals at autism-language-therapies.com
Tue Apr 9 11:40:50 PDT 2019

Hi,

As part of an NSF-funded project, I'm looking to interview people who
work with children with autism-related language delays. Specifically,
I'm interested in hearing about challenges/strategies pertaining to
expressive language. If you're up for a short (15-20 minute) interview
by phone or Skype, please contact me at my Drexel email:

kpb48 at drexel.edu

(I teach in the Drexel University School of Education Autism Program,
where this grant is based).

Also feel free to share with other DI practitioners who may not be on
this list.

Best,
Katharine