di: How does one differentiate between ignorance and arrogance?

Don Crawford donc1950 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 10:47:56 PDT 2018

As Doug Carnine taught me, the system has to want the learners to actually
master the material.  When the instructors are paid regardless of what the
students learn, the incentive to create more effective instruction just
isn't there.  When the person choosing the method of instruction and paying
for it has "skin in the game" and cares whether the money spent creates
people who know how to do something, then better choices are sought.
That's where people who know the principles that Zig taught about
instruction are going to be valued.

Don Crawford
(503) 298-8656
14435 SE Donatello Loop