di: Connecting Math Concepts info

Scott Born borns at thebornfamily.com
Fri Jun 8 12:19:24 PDT 2018

If you buy the Stein et. al book per Todd's suggestion, you can get a scope
and sequence that is based on the individual learner's skills from
Morningside Academy in Seattle. They they point you toward the appropriate
parts of Stein et. al for instruction depending on their assessments. It is
pretty slick.

I think it is called "Diagnostic and Prescriptive Mathematics." If you call
them, they'll probably be able to help you.

Cheers,

Scott