di: Connecting Math Concepts info

T.Forgette t4jet at me.com
Thu Jun 7 11:28:13 PDT 2018

Anne,

I would recommend purchasing this resource: https://www.amazon.com/Designing-Effective-Mathematics-Instruction-Approach/dp/0131192442 <https://www.amazon.com/Designing-Effective-Mathematics-Instruction-Approach/dp/0131192442>

The design tracks are easy to understand and provide a systematic order of instruction (pre requisite, requisite, how to apply it moving forward).

Dr. Todd F. Forgette
Founder|CEO

Ronnis Systems Inc.
www.rsi4edu.com <http://www.rsi4edu.com/>