di: DI with non, or minimally verbal students

Aimee Taylor littlegreen at ymail.com
Mon Jul 30 10:03:58 PDT 2018

I’d recommend looking into the following resources:

Patrick McGreevy - Essential for Living https://www.essentialforliving.com/ and precision teaching in general

And/or Language for Learning (thinking, writing) Direct Instruction material as well as historical “Low Performers Manual” http://www.zigsite.com/

Obviously research regarding verbal behavior scaffolding and theory wrt sign language vs pecs is available on goggle and intensive reading ... ask your Aba providers?

Best wishes, Aimee Taylor, parent

Sent from my iPhone