di: Reading Mastery 2nd-5th grade 90 minute instructional pacing guide?

Bryan Wickman bwickman at nifdi.org
Wed Dec 5 09:39:02 PST 2018

Sarah,

I have attached 2 documents. They are pages from the RMSE 2 and RMSE 3 teachers guides that cover time requirements for the program. Curiously, information of this type does not exist in the current version of the grades 4 and 5 guides. I will do some digging and try to get you answers to the rest of your questions.

Bryan

Bryan Wickman,
Outreach Coordinator
541.485.1973

Have you seen our series of video in-services? The current library includes Correcting Discrimination Errors, Critical Phrasing, How to Correct Signal Violations, and Implementing Thermometer Charts. For more information, go to https://www.nifdi.org/store/category/19-training-materials.