cash: Check endorsement stamp

Campus Cash Handlers cash at lists.uoregon.edu
Thu Sep 25 15:49:04 PDT 2014

To all University department depositors:

The University of Oregon bank account number with US Bank has changed.  The banking information on your current check endorsement deposit stamp will need to be updated.  We appreciate your assistance with this matter, and would like to make you aware of some options for replacing or modifying your department's stamp/s:

1.       Remove the sections of the stamp plate that are no longer applicable.  This can be done with a sharp blade (box cutter, razor blade, X-Acto knife).  Simply cut out the account number and the words "U.S. BANK" (the bottom two lines of the stamp), the entire line that reads "Treasurer, State of Oregon", and the number "58005" from the fourth line down, so it will just read "UNIVERSITY OF OREGON".  You can also remove the plate, cut out the above mentioned sections with a pair of scissors, and replace the applicable sections with superglue, if it does not reattach securely on its own.

The finished stamp should read:

[Your Department Name Here  FOR DEPOSIT ONLY  UNIVERSITY OF OREGON]

2.       Order new endorsement stamp/s.  This can be done through the office supply or custom stamp company of your choice.
If you have questions about this transition, feel free to contact me.

Thank you,

Mike Syljuberget
Cashiers Manager-Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon
(541) 346-3164