[Cas-allemps] Shared services implementation update

CAS Dean casdean at uoregon.edu
Thu Jun 2 16:07:57 PDT 2022

Sent on behalf of the CAS Shared Services Steering Committee and Subcommittees:

Dear CAS community,

We don't have much content for a formal newsletter this week, but wanted to remind you of a few items and provide some small updates:

  *   The Associate Director, Academic Support<https://careers.uoregon.edu/en-us/job/529522/associate-director-academic-support> positions are posted. Application review will begin June 13. These are the eight OAs who will lead each of the eight Academic Support Units (ASUs).

  *   The Senior Director, Academic Support search is underway. Please stay tuned for opportunities to engage with the finalists.

  *   Thanks to all the unit managers who have met with Leslie Wolgamott, our Senior Director, CAS Business Office<https://cassharedservices.uoregon.edu/cbo/>. Please continue to send her the tools you've been using/your ideas for budget management, timesheet collection, onboarding and records management.

  *   We have are several resources available to answer your questions about our administrative reorganization:
     *   FAQs<https://cassharedservices.uoregon.edu/faqs/>
     *   Academic Support Unit structure and groupings<https://cassharedservices.uoregon.edu/asu/>
     *   CAS Business Office structure and functions<https://cassharedservices.uoregon.edu/cbo/>
     *   Contact email: cassharedservices at uoregon.edu<mailto:cassharedservices at uoregon.edu>.

Thanks for your attention, and please don't hesitate to reach out with questions.

Sincerely,
CAS Shared Services Steering Committee and Subcommittees