[Cas-allemps] Today at 3:30! CAS Interdisciplinary Research Talk

CAS Dean casdean at uoregon.edu
Mon May 9 09:23:22 PDT 2022

Dear all,

I hope you can join us this afternoon for the last CAS IR Talk of the year, "Beyond the tip of the iceberg: exploring the meaning of Greenland ice from interdisciplinary perspectives," with Dave Sutherland, Mark Carey, and Casey Shoop.

The Zoom link and abstract are below.

Best regards,

Bruce

Bruce Blonigen