[Cas-allemps] CAS Shared Services Survey - Closes April 15

Rebeca Silva Rivera rsilvari at uoregon.edu
Tue Apr 5 08:56:12 PDT 2022

Sent on behalf of CAS Shared Services Change Management Subcommittee:

In November of 2021, the Shared Services Change Management Subcommittee launched a survey with the intention of periodic reassessments as information was communicated to the CAS community. This feedback collection allows us to continue to optimize the way we present information to the community.

We are releasing this again today in the newsletter and via email, now that we (and you) have more information on what shared services will look like. Instructions as well as the questions are below to provide you ample opportunity to consider your responses prior to launching the survey. As always, we thank you for your valuable time and participation. We encourage you to send feedback and questions to cassharedservices at uoregon.edu<mailto:cassharedservices at uoregon.edu>.

------

The Change Management Subcommittee for the Shared Services Implementation Project would like to collect data at different stages of the process to ensure that the project is moving in the right direction, that employees are staying informed, and that we have measurable data for decision making. Thank you in advance for taking the time to complete this first survey. Additional surveys will be coming out on a regular basis for continuous improvement.

In order to answer the questions below, please review the most up to date organizational charts for the ASU and CBO structures, our updated timeline, and the potential locations for the ASU groupings, HERE<https://blogs.uoregon.edu/cassharedservices2/files/2022/02/CAS-Survey-visuals-3.31.pdf>. As ever, please visit our website here<https://cassharedservices.uoregon.edu/>, for more resources and FAQs. Additionally, in an effort to obtain the best information possible, we are providing the survey questions on this page for review, so you can consider them before answering. While this survey is completely anonymous, survey results will be shared with the steering committee and subcommittees.

SURVEY CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT, APRIL 15

LINK TO SURVEY HERE<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/oregon.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9oaaJ2piXHcDts2__;!!C5qS4YX3!TQ_9cte007eEoexlJ7GC_AQiLRMZR7taVW3VCibn7Et-_PZY0uH9j_6JvoZ1lm3Xnw$>

1. Looking at the structure(s) of the ASU and CBO on the website and in the provided materials<https://blogs.uoregon.edu/cassharedservices2/files/2022/02/CAS-Survey-visuals-3.31.pdf>, briefly describe, in your own words, the following:

a. What needs special attention?
b. Where does it look confusing?
c. Where does it look promising?

2. What do you think we need to know in order to make this structure as successful as possible?

3. On a scale of 1-5, with 1 being the least confident and 5 being the most confident, how confident are you in the transition process to shared services?
a. If you would like to explain your rating, please utilize the text box below.

4. Is there anything else you would like to share at this time?

-CAS Shared Services Change Management Subcommittee