[Cas-allemps] CAS Shared Services Survey

CAS Dean casdean at uoregon.edu
Mon Dec 7 12:49:09 PST 2020

Dear CAS staff,

Last month the CAS Shared Services Task Force offered a short survey seeking input from OA and classified staff. In response to the valuable input we have been receiving through the listening sessions and comment box, we are reopening the survey with name and department being optional.   Thank you in advance for your input which is crucial to helping shape the future of CAS. The survey will be open December 7th through December 31st.  If you wish to offer other comments via email, please use the comment box located on the website just above the survey link.  Website link: https://blogs.uoregon.edu/cassharedservices/

Additional listening sessions will be held in December for OAs and classified employees, and an email with those details will go out this afternoon.  Information for faculty outreach will follow later in the week.

Best,
CAS Shared Services Task Force