[Cas-allemps] Reminder - IMMEDIATE Action Needed: Finals Week Planning

CAS Dean casdean at uoregon.edu
Tue Mar 10 11:47:15 PDT 2020

Dear CAS employees,

Thank you to those of you who have already filled out the survey regarding plans for final exam(s), linked below. This is a reminder to those of you who haven't filled out the survey to please do so by 8:00 am tomorrow (Wednesday, March 11th) at https://oregon.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_ahsfvWSirhiVRJP

All instructors must fill out the survey, even if you are not planning on giving a final exam. This is important information for us to have.

Than you all again for your quick response.

Best,

Bruce