[Cas-allemps] Thinking About CAS: Public Art in Tykeson Hall

CAS Dean casdean at uoregon.edu
Tue Nov 26 13:57:54 PST 2019

 Dear all,

The latest in our series of posts about Tykeson Hall in our Thinking about CAS blog is dedicated to the public art in the building. Read about the array of artists whose work was selected for the building as part of the State of Oregon's Percent for Art Program<https://cas.uoregon.edu/2019/11/tykeson-hall-a-showcase-for-public-art/> - then come by and see these wonderful artworks for yourself!

All the best for the Thanksgiving holiday!

Bruce

Bruce Blonigen
Tykeson Dean
College of Arts and Sciences