[Cas-allemps] 2019-2020 CAS Dean's Fellows

CAS Dean casdean at uoregon.edu
Fri Apr 19 10:21:17 PDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Last term, we put out a call for nominees for the third year of our new CAS Dean's Fellows program. This program is intended to help cultivate leadership in our College and give our dean's leadership team access to fresh and diverse perspectives on some of the university's most important issues and projects. We are excited to welcome our CAS Dean's Fellows for 2019-2020. Attached please find an announcement with more information.

Best regards,
Bruce

Bruce Blonigen
Interim Tykeson Dean