[Cas-allemps] Thinking About CAS: New faculty profiles and CAS leadership update

CAS Dean casdean at uoregon.edu
Mon Nov 19 09:50:10 PST 2018

Dear CAS Colleagues,

This week in the Thinking About CAS blog<https://cas.uoregon.edu/category/deans-blog/>, we continue to highlight our new tenure-track faculty, with profiles of Jina Kim, EALL; Leah Lowthorp, Anthropology; Henry Luan, Geography; Alison Madar; History; Lindsey Mazurek, History; and David Meek, International Studies. You'll also find the latest CAS leadership update and weekly poem.

Warm regards for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday,

Andrew

W. Andrew Marcus
Tykeson Dean of Arts and Sciences
College of Arts and Sciences