[Cas-allemps] CAS crowdfunding for new undergraduate research fund

Renee Gordon rsgordon at uoregon.edu
Tue May 15 14:10:43 PDT 2018

Dear CAS Colleagues,

Coming up this week: May 17 will be the UO’s third annual Day of Giving, called DucksGive. In this 24-hour period, units all over campus will be raising funds for specific projects, using email and social media to invite donors to give.

CAS will dedicate its fundraising that day to a new undergraduate research fund.<https://ducksgive.uoregon.edu/giving-day/7440/department/7563> We invite you to help us build this fund with a DucksGive donation and/or by helping us promote it through your own social media channels. We will rely on our strength in numbers to launch this fund — even small gifts ($5, $25, $50) will make an enormous difference because we have thousands upon thousands of alumni, faculty, staff and students in the CAS family.

All the best,

Renée Gordon, CAS Development

PS - Day of Giving updates will be posted frequently on the CAS Twitter<http://twitter.com/uocas> or Facebook<http://facebook.com/uocas> feeds.