[Cas-allemps] Thinking About CAS: Welcome New Faculty

CAS Dean casdean at uoregon.edu
Tue Jan 2 14:39:57 PST 2018

Dear CAS Colleagues,

I hope you have all enjoyed holiday time away from campus with friends and loved ones. As we enter a new calendar year, it is my great pleasure to welcome our new "class" of faculty to the College of Arts and Sciences. We had a record year of 42 hires in CAS, nearly double the number of new hires as in recent years. Read more about our new colleagues in this latest blog post.<https://cas.uoregon.edu/2017/12/welcome-new-faculty/>

Warm regards,

Andrew

W. Andrew Marcus
Tykeson Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
University of Oregon
541-346-3902
http://cas.uoregon.edu/