[Cas-allemps] Thinking About CAS: Cascade’s Greatest Hits

CAS Dean casdean at uoregon.edu
Thu Oct 26 14:23:08 PDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

As you may have seen in Around the O or in the pages of Cascade itself, we have published our final edition of Cascade magazine, going out on a high note by featuring yet another set of phenomenal undergraduate research stories. In the latest installment of our blog, Thinking About CAS, our communications director Lisa Raleigh takes a look back at nine years of Cascade in magazine form, and reveals the Top 10 most-viewed stories on the Cascade website. The results may surprise you! You can link to her farewell column here<https://cas.uoregon.edu/category/deans-blog/>.

Best regards,

Andrew

W. Andrew Marcus
Tykeson Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
University of Oregon
541-346-3902
http://cas.uoregon.edu/