[Cas-allemps] Thinking About CAS: Diversity Work

CAS Dean casdean at uoregon.edu
Tue Jan 10 10:15:17 PST 2017

Dear Colleagues,

A warm welcome back to campus for winter term. With the election two months behind us and the Presidential inauguration coming up in ten days, the Dean¹s Office is taking the opportunity to reflect on our collective efforts to advance diversity, equity and inclusion on campus. For our blog, "Thinking About CAS, senior associate dean Karen Ford provides an update on DEI efforts across CAS and suggestions for the next phase of our work together, as we endeavor to ensure a welcoming  and equitable campus climate for all. You can read her blog post here<http://cas.uoregon.edu/2017/01/diversity-work-in-cas/>.

Warm regards,
Andrew

W. Andrew Marcus
Tykeson Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
University of Oregon
541-346-3902
http://cas.uoregon.edu/