Banner/Oracle Reports

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Mon Mar 8 08:32:44 PST 2021

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Banner/Oracle reports meeting last week.

The attached charts show the most frequently run Finance, AR and Payroll/HR reports, report users with the most report runs, and their favorite reports.

Again, no changes to Banner query forms/pages or the ability to 'Export Data' to spreadsheet.

The old Oracle reports we listed should be available through next summer 2022.

It looks like we will be able to recreate PWRPRMR using Cognos with real time data and launch it from within Banner.

Thanks to your feedback, we have a pretty good idea now which other operational reports must be run from Banner and have real time data.

Many other informational reports will run instead from Cognos and reflect yesterday's data.  We will let you know as they become available to try out.

Cognos is taken down each evening for data refresh.  Let us know if you have a critical need to run reports after normal office hours.

Cheers

Mark McCulloch Director Info Systems Business Affairs
he/him/his
mmccullo at uoregon.edu<mailto:mmccullo at uoregon.edu>  541-346-6249
Thompson University Center<https://map.uoregon.edu/f996b9646> Suite 302B
720 East 13th Avenue Eugene, OR 97403