New vendor setup procedures:

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Fri Mar 5 13:04:27 PST 2021

With the expansion of the Duck Depot Platform announced in the Around the O article on March 2, 2021 new processes for vendor setup are taking place.  Starting next Monday March 8th all new vendor setup requests and maintenance of existing vendors twill be done through Duck Depot.  This will be done for vendors that we purchase goods from or they provide services to the University.  All employee, students, individuals or entities that need to be activated for reimbursements or need to be setup to receive only a refund will still be done directly in Banner.  During the initial implementation Accounts Payable vendor coordinators will be creating or updating the vendor information in Duck Depot and that information is being uploaded in to Banner.   We will send an email to requesters letting them know that their vendor has been setup or updated.  Once fully implemented on campus we will have the ability to send an invitation to vendors so they can start their own enrollment or onboarding in Duck Depot.  During the transition period all requests for new vendor setups and any address or information updates will be sent to Accounts Payable using the current processes of sending W9's and W8 forms with backup  documentation  to apbao at uoregon.edu<mailto:apbao at uoregon.edu> or fax to 6-2393.

All Accounts Payable invoice payments for the University will still be processed in Banner, the full Jaggaer A/P module was not purchased by the University.

There may be some delay in our vendor turnaround time due to the implementation as we work through the  new processes and issues that come up during new implementations.  We thank you in advance for your patience while we implement these new vendor management procedures.

Thanks,

Dan Patten

Accounts Payable

PO Box 3237