Changes to Campus Mail Delivery Schedule

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Mon Oct 26 16:16:09 PDT 2020

[cid:image003.png at 01D5E7CD.809FB5C0]

CAMPUS MAIL SERVICES NOTICE

WHO IS AFFECTED: Everyone

WHEN IS THIS HAPPENING: Monday, November 9th, 2020

WHAT IS CHANGING:
Beginning Monday November 9th, 2020, campus mail will be picked up and delivered once per day, instead of twice daily. This is a permanent change. We have designed a once-daily route that takes into account the restricted-access status of many university buildings and departments. We will revise the schedule as needed, such as when building access is expanded to a more broadly open stance. Please find information about your department's scheduled stop in the new schedule in the link below.

Campus Mail Daily Scheduled Stops<https://vpfa.uoregon.edu/fass-campus-mail-services>

Note:  Scheduled times are estimated and may vary slightly due to daily volume fluctuations.

Thank you for your support as we transition to this new schedule.  If you have questions about this change, please email uomailing at uoregon.edu<mailto:uomailing at uoregon.edu> or call 541-346-3130.

Best regards,

Bobbi Bengtson
Assoc. Director, Business Operations | FASS
Office: 541-346-7858
Email: bobbib at uoregon.edu<mailto:bobbib at uoregon.edu>
Finance and Administration Shared Services<https://vpfa.uoregon.edu/FASS>
1715 Franklin Blvd. Suite #168