Payment Card Acceptance

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Wed Oct 21 15:17:47 PDT 2020

Need to accept credit card or echeck payments?  We can help.

  1.  For in person, phone or mail in payments, the university cashier will help you purchase a payment card terminal or point of sale solution from our bank.

  1.  For customer online payments, our development team will create a custom online order or event registration page at ecommerce.uoregon.edu for your product, service or event.  With this service you will; only pay the processing fees (typically under 2%), your funds will automatically be deposited to your Banner index, you will have control of the site, you will be provided access to transaction reports downloadable to Excel, and you won't have to worry about security or PCI compliance.

  1.  If you have programming talent you can use our QuikPAY API to initiate payments and perform back end integration and processing on your systems in real time.

  1.  If you have international payers we can direct them to our Flywire service where they can easily pay using their foreign bank account at favorable wire transfer rates.

  1.  If you need specialized payment processing features and services from a third party be sure to let us know.  We must evaluate and approve third party service providers prior to contracting for PCI compliance and proper handling of public funds and can help you evaluate these requirements as part of your procurement process.

For more information please visit our Payment Card Acceptance page,

https://ba.uoregon.edu/payment-card-acceptance

Please send me an email or Teams meeting invite if you have questions or want to discuss these services.

Mark McCulloch Director Info Systems Business Affairs
he/him/his
mmccullo at uoregon.edu<mailto:mmccullo at uoregon.edu>

[UOSignature-3435-CGY11-4C]