Internal Sales, Transfers, Moving Revenue & Expense and Fund Type Guidance

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Thu Nov 16 10:02:05 PST 2017

Good morning,

The Business Affairs Office Financial Services Department would like notify University of Oregon personnel of new guidance published on the Financial Procedures<http://ba.uoregon.edu/content/financial-procedures> page of our website.

We have developed updated guidance on moving revenue and expense, internal sales versus internal sale reimbursements, and fund transfers<http://pages.uoregon.edu/baoforms/web/pdf/internal-sales-vs-isr-and-how-to-move-rev-exp.pdf>.

Additionally, there is a fund and account code matrix<http://pages.uoregon.edu/baoforms/web/pdf/fund-account-code-matrix.pdf> now available for reference related to our fund types and their appropriate use.

Thank you,

BAO Financial Services Department

Phil Davis, 6-3524, pdavis at uoregon.edu
Jill Ritz, 6-1256, jritz at uoregon.edu<mailto:jritz at uoregon.edu>