More ways to access Duck Depot

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Thu May 11 14:16:52 PDT 2017

Dear Campus Buyers,
As many of you know, Duck Depot is currently in live test mode with a launch date across campus of July 1, 2017.  We are currently offering periodic classes<https://odt.uoregon.edu/registration/course_view.php?crse_id=783> for interested buyers to gain access to the system. (May 12, 30, and June 6).
These classes have been filling up quickly.

In order to accommodate more user interest, Purchasing and Contracting Services will be offering a "Tackle It Tuesday with Duck Depot" in our offices every Tuesday during the lunch hour beginning June 7. If you are someone who would like access and would like an abbreviated class on the system, or would like to have someone with you when you make your first purchase, feel free to drop in.

Classes will be held at 1600 Millrace in the PCS Conference Room suite 306.  This is a brown bag event, feel free to bring you lunch and your questions.

If you would like to be 'live' when you come over, please email duckdepot at uoregon.edu<mailto:duckdepot at uoregon.edu> in advance and submit your name, 95#, and email address as well as whether you are a p-card user/custodian or not.

Thank you,
Shari

[cid:4B9B6C3F-95CC-44A6-9B03-D592F3AE51E2]

Shari Powell, SHRM-CP | Operations Manager
Purchasing and Contracting Services
1600 Millrace Drive, Suite 306 | Eugene, OR 97403-1995
(541) 346-3283 | shari at uoregon.edu<mailto:shari at uoregon.edu>

pcs.uoregon.edu<https://pcs.uoregon.edu/>