PCS Closures - June 24th - 27th

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Tue Jun 14 09:44:54 PDT 2016

Dear Campus Business Partners,

The Purchasing and Contracting Services office will be closed for several days to complete a move to new offices at 1600 Millrace.  We understand that year end is a busy time for everyone, so we will do everything possible to accommodate your requests during this period, but please know that our office will be on limited processing during the week of June 20-23, and will be closed on the 24th and 27th as we tear down and then re-set up our office at our new space.

Sincerely,
Purchasing and Contracting Services

University of Oregon
Purchasing & Contracting Svcs