Cooperative Agreements, State Contracts and Year End

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Fri Jun 10 11:41:29 PDT 2016

Hello,
As we approach year-end and the Purchase Order deadline, several of you have been looking at our cooperative agreements and state contracts.  A complete list of approved cooperatives and state contracts can be found on our website at:

https://pcs.uoregon.edu/content/available-price-agreements

Please note that if a cooperative agreement has not been approved by UO Purchasing and Contracting, it can take 2-4 weeks for us to complete the review and verify that it meets our contracting criteria.  Therefore if you are planning to submit a PO for FY16 please do not use any unapproved cooperatives for your Purchase Order.  Many items are also under a state contract which does not need review to utilize.

If you have any questions, please contact Lynne Harrell at 541-346-3220.

Thank you,
Purchasing and Contracting Services

University of Oregon
Purchasing & Contracting Svcs