Reminder: Purchasing and Contracting Open Office Hours

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Tue May 10 08:44:47 PDT 2016

Dear Campus,

Purchasing and Contracting Services will be holding our next Open Office Hours on Wednesday, May 11th in 122 Knight Library, Collaboration Center, from 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm.

Last fall campus entered into a contract with CDWG to secure pricing and consolidate ordering of all of our IT hardware and software.  We have invited several representatives from CDWG to come and demonstrate the website for our HVAR contract and answer any questions in conjunction with our staff on the use of the services.

We encourage you to come learn more about what CDWG has to offer the campus.

Please visit the PCS online calendar for future session dates, times, and locations at: http://pcs.uoregon.edu/content/calendar

If you have questions about this session, please call Christy Dotson at 541-346-2419.

Sincerely,
Purchasing and Contracting Services

University of Oregon
Purchasing & Contracting Svcs
720 E. 13th Avenue Suite 302
Eugene, Oregon 97401-3753
http://pcs.uoregon.edu<http://pcs.uoregon.edu/>
(541) 346-2419

[cid:C5DD18F5-7FD1-432B-AFF0-11130A6608D4]

Purchasing & Contracting Services/Central Emails
Purchasing Portal Help (UOP2) - uop2help at uoregon.edu<mailto:uop2help at uoregon.edu>
Contract- contract at uoregon.edu<mailto:contract at uoregon.edu>
Procurement Card- pcard at uoregon.edu<mailto:pcard at uoregon.edu>
Purchase Order- purchaseorder at uoregon.edu<mailto:purchaseorder at uoregon.edu>