** UO Travel Fair ** NEW LOCATION ** Wed., Oct. 30 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. MATTHEW KNIGHT ARENA McArthur Club Room

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Fri Oct 25 16:30:21 PDT 2013

To: **  University of Oregon Travel Coordinators   -  Please forward this to your Department Travelers!!

Please note NEW LOCATION:  Matthew Knight Arena McArthur Club Room

We have moved our venue!  Only a few steps away from the original location, please join us next Wednesday, Oct. 30 from 10am to 1pm in the Matthew Knight Arena McArthur Club Room.  Please enter the 13th Ave (North) side of the Matthew Knight Arena, next to the Ticket Office.  Once inside, follow the signs to McArthur (MAC) Club Room.   We will have UO Campus Ambassadors available to direct you.  Paid parking is available in the Columbia Garage<http://www.matthewknightarena.com/MattArenaPublicParking.pdf> located at 13th Ave and Columbia St.

The Travel Fair is a drop-in, trade show style affair allowing you the opportunity to meet our local travel sellers.  Learn about hotels in Eugene, Portland and Bend, explore meeting and conference facilities and services, get up to date information from motor pool, our rental car partners and taxi and shuttle providers.  Also in attendance will be the Eugene Airport and Alaska Airlines.

Be sure to bring your business cards for giveaways and prizes!

See you Wednesday!

Laurie Jacoby, CTC
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office