Summer GTF costs

Business Affairs Office News bao-news at lists.uoregon.edu
Mon Jul 22 11:29:53 PDT 2013

This email is directed to those responsible for summer 2013 GTF tuition remission and insurance expenses.

Tuition Remissions

GTF summer tuition remission expenses are equally spread over the following three periods: Period 14 in FY13 and periods 1 and 2 in FY14. The indices that are charged are determined by the home School/College of the GTF. The amount will vary depending on the GTF's major and the number of credit hours they are taking. The FY13 jv has posted with document number ZJ006902. Later in the fall, once we have final amounts, we will process a settle-up jv.

Insurance

GTF summer insurance expenses are also equally spread over the following three periods: Period 14 in FY13 and periods 1 and 2 in FY14. The indices that are charged are determined by the home School/College of the GTF. The amount charged to departments is $377 per month for each GTF that has signed up for summer insurance with the GTFF. The FY13 jv has posted with document number ZJ006893. Unfortunately this jv contained several errors and had to be reversed on document J0401532. A third, and hopefully correct jv posted to FY13 with document number ZJ006900. Later in the fall, once we get a final list from the GTFF, we will process a settle-up jv.

Budget and Resource Planning