[Andalusi Studies] MLA LLC Medieval Iberia Social Event canceled

David Wacks wacks at uoregon.edu
Sat Dec 31 08:20:42 PST 2022

Dear Andalusi Studies friends,

I’m sorry to report that that the LLC Medieval Iberia Social Hour at the MLA, previously scheduled for Saturday, Jan 7 at 7:15pm. Has been canceled. We will try again in 2024!

If you are at the MLA I hope to see you; if not, I hope to see you elsewhere, and in any event, my best wishes for a Happy and Healthy 2024!

Best wishes,
David

David Wacks (he/him/his)
Head and Professor of Spanish
Dept of Romance Languages
School of Global Studies and Languages
University of Oregon
General Editor, Open Iberia/América Teaching Anthology<https://openiberiaamerica.hcommons.org/>
agenda<http://davidwacks.uoregon.edu/agenda> / blog<http://davidwacks.uoregon.edu/> / cv<http://davidwacks.uoregon.edu/cv/> / mastodon<https://hcommons.social/web/@davidwacks>  / hcommons.org<http://hcommons.org/members/davidwacks> / LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-wacks-b2b509aa/>

Book an appointment with me<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/ProfWacksofficehours@uoregon.edu/bookings/>

Designated Reporter: I am required to report all incidents of prohibited discrimination and harassment including sexual harassment and violence that I learn about to the Office of Investigations and Civil Rights Compliance<https://investigations.uoregon.edu/>. I will also direct students to resources to help them.