[Andalusi Studies] New book on Jihad and memory in al-Andalus

ENEKO LOPEZ eneko.lopezm at ehu.eus
Fri Feb 19 06:17:21 PST 2021

Dear Dr. Javier Albarrán,

Thank you very much for the announcement of the publication of your
interesting book. I will buy it soon. Those who has already read it
have told me of its great importance, as it is a step forward in the
knowledge of the holy war in al-Andalus and its comparison with the
memory of the first military conflicts of Islam, but not only that: I
am sure that the cross-cultural relations with Christian Northern
Iberia will be much better understood with the reading of your book.

All the best,

Eneko López Martínez de Marigorta

Assistant Professor at the University of the Basque Country

https://ehu.academia.edu/EnekoLópezMartínezdeMarigorta

ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3713-9834