[Andalusi Studies] podcast on Medieval Sepharad

Judith Cohen judithc at yorku.ca
Tue Feb 12 14:24:11 PST 2019

Thanks, Ryan, sounds great!

My series of seven short (about 20 minutes each) programmes on genres of
Sephardic music has been re-mounted on the Radio Sefarad website at
http://www.radiosefarad.com/tag/judith-cohen/, and we've now added a
transcription (without the music of course) in the original Spanish and
translations in English. They appear in reverse chronological order -
start with the seventh first, scrolling down, and go back up! Judith

Dr Judith Cohen www.judithcohen.ca