[Andalusi Studies] Petition for public ownership of Mosque of Córdoba

Antonio Giménez huesteantigua at yahoo.es
Mon May 4 13:35:34 PDT 2015

I am not of those who campaign for or against the public ownership of
the building, which, by the way, has traditionally been referred to as
"the Mosque de Cordova" (at least in the nearby Seville, where I was
born), without anyone ever seeing in this an affront to its status as a
Catholic cathedral.

This said, I hope Manzano, Sanjuán and other colleagues, including those
in this list whose country is not Spain and may sign for things they
don't know well, are as entitled to "well-documented remarks" as
cathedral deans are.

--
Antonio Giménez
huesteantigua at yahoo.es