[Andalusi Studies] How do you say "rabbit" in Andalusi Arabic?

Isaac Betech isaacb at tovnet.com
Sat Mar 14 23:18:02 PDT 2015

Thank you very much.

Este email es exclusivamente para la persona a la que esta dirigido, favor de no hacer forward de este email sin nuestra expresa autorizacion.

P.D. Favor de contestar este e-mail sin borrar nuestros textos, e intercalando sus respuestas o comentarios entre ellos.

P. S. Please answer this e-mail without erasing our text, and write your answers or commentaries in between the lines.

Dr. Isaac Betech Nissan (T.O.V.)
Phone (52 55) 5589 87 66
Fax     (52 55) 5589 91 01
e-mail: isaacb at tovnet.com
www.tovnet.com

Fuente de Concordia #73
Col. Tecamachalco.  C.P. 53950
Mexico City, MEXICO

P.D. Si el texto esta en castellano y carece de acentos, es por las limitaciones de algunos software de e-mail.
This is my only email address, any email not sent from this domain, should be please ignored.
This email message may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and for communication only to its intended recipient or recipients.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete it.