[Andalusi Studies] Manuscript search 'The Consolation of the Sovereign'

ISABEL.FIERRO.BELLO.10332 maribel.fierro at cchs.csic.es
Fri Apr 4 22:53:07 PDT 2014

To add to Liran's message, the book by Ibn Zafar has recently been
translated into English
Kechichian, Joseph A.
The just prince : a manual of leadership : including an authoritative
English translation of the Sulwan al-Muta'fi 'Udwan al-Atba'
(consolation for the ruler during the hostility of subjects) by
Muhammad ibn Zafar al-Siqilli / Joseph A. Kechichian and R. Hrair
Dekmejian.--   London : Saqi, 2003.

Maribel Fierro