travelnews: Travel Office is hiring two Travel Technicians!

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Fri Jul 21 15:51:40 PDT 2023

Hello UO Travel Community,

I have an exciting update to share! The Business Affairs Travel Office has two Travel  Technician positions to fill on our team. If you or someone you or know enjoys working with people, possess excellent communication skills,  and excels at creative problem solving please see the Travel Technician position announcement  https://careers.uoregon.edu/en-us/job/532218/travel-technician

With kind regards,

Brooke Millett Montgomery
Travel Manager
University of Oregon Travel Office
Direct Line (541) 346-3445, Travel Office Main Line (541) 346-3100
travel at uoregon.edu<mailto:travel at uoregon.edu>
https://ba.uoregon.edu/travel/

Concur Users: TripIt Pro is available FREE for all UO employees. Log into concur.uoregon.edu and go to App Center, TripIt and Connect.  Forward all reservations confirmations and itineraries to plans at tripit.com<mailto:plans at tripit.com> to experience stress free business and personal travel.

**  If your travel involves human subjects research, please do not disclose any information that is protected under UO Policy and other Regulations http://rcs.uoregon.edu/content/regulations-and-uo-policy