travelnews: UO Vendor Showcase and Travel Fair Today!

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Tue Feb 14 08:49:22 PST 2023

Hello Travelers and Travel Delegates,

Rain (Snow) or Shine -Vendor Showcase and Travel Fair is Happening!

Come share the love on Valentine's Day at the UO Vendor Showcase and Travel Fair from 9:30-2:00 on February 14th on the 2nd floor of the EMU! After a three year hiatus, Purchasing and Contracting Services and the Travel Office have joined efforts to bring you this event and we would love to see you!

This will be a great opportunity to come to campus, meet vendors including our local Eugene Airport, Contracted Travel Agents, Airlines, Eugene and Portland Hotels and many other vendors from all industries!

Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be provided! Vendors are offering many opportunities to win fabulous prizes (All vendors will keep the value to $50 or less)!

Prizes include:

  *   Amazon gift cards
  *   Free professional head shots
  *   Spa Gift certificates
  *   Office supplies
  *   Cakes
  *   Power tools
  *   Restaurant and hotel gift certificates
The event is free to faculty and staff at the UO exclusively.  Plan on coming to the heart of campus Tuesday for a great event!
WHAT: Vendor Showcase and Travel Fair
WHERE: EMU 2nd Floor
WHEN: Tuesday, February 14, 2023 - 9:30am - 2pm
WHY: Free food and prizes! And to meet industry professionals and network. Bring your business cards!
See you there!
Around the O: https://around.uoregon.edu/content/employees-invited-attend-vendor-showcase-and-travel-fair?utm_source=ato02-07-23&utm_campaign=workplace

Brooke Millett Montgomery
Travel Manager