travelnews: Holiday hours for UO Travel Office and UO Travel Management Companies (TMCs)

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Fri Dec 23 11:33:13 PST 2022

[cid:image002.png at 01D916C2.57586E60]Wishing you the happiest of Holidays
from UO Travel Office!

[cid:image001.png at 01D916C0.5560F610]
Our UO travel agency partners will be closing at noon today, Friday, Dec. 23 and Friday, Dec. 31.  TMCs and the UO Travel Office will be closed Monday, Dec. 26 and Monday, Jan. 2 for
the Christmas and New Year holidays.

Please be aware that travel approvals and ticketing will not be available during this time.  We look forward to supporting our UO travelers during
normal business hours Tuesday - Friday, Dec. 27-30.

Laurie Jacoby
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon
lajacoby at uoregon.edu<mailto:lajacoby at uoregon.edu>
541-346-3158 *** Travel Office/Concur Help Desk:   Phone:  6-3100 ***  Email:  travel at uoregon.edu<mailto:travel at uoregon.edu>

Concur Users: TripIt Pro is available FREE for all UO employees. Log into concur.uoregon.edu and go to App Center, TripIt and Connect.  Forward all reservations confirmations and itineraries to plans at tripit.com<mailto:plans at tripit.com> to experience stress free business and personal travel.

**  If your travel involves human subjects research, please do not disclose any information that is protected under UO Policy and other Regulations http://rcs.uoregon.edu/content/regulations-and-uo-policy