travelnews: Concur Roundtable Reminder ** Tomorrow, Wednesday, July 29 ** 11am - noon

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Tue Jul 28 12:34:27 PDT 2020

To UO Concur Delegates and Travel Administrators:

Monthly Concur Roundtable

The UO Travel Office hosts a monthly Concur Roundtable for Concur travel delegates on the last Wednesday of each month. It's an opportunity to meet your peers and share best practices, stay informed about changes and updates, and provide feedback related to Concur and UO travel.

Date: Tomorrow, Wednesday, July 29, 2020  **  Time: 11:00 AM to Noon

Topic:  Concur:  User Groups, Profiles, Processor Program  * Concur is the foundation of the UO Managed Travel Program.  We will go through why the "building blocks" of the Concur profile are important for a successful Concur experience for your traveler, for you as their support delegate, and for meaningful Concur reporting.  Discussion points:

  *   What is a Concur User Group?  How do I create one and what are the benefits to me and my traveler?
  *   Concur Profile - Do your traveler's profiles look like Swiss cheese?
  *   Processor Program - How to earn greater autonomy and to reimburse your traveler's more quickly

Presenters: Laurie Jacoby and Brooke Millett-Montgomery, UO Travel Office

Join Zoom Meeting:
https://uoregon.zoom.us/j/93307047417?pwd=OEJoaUNnSlA0UVhXbWNDaHE1MXgyZz09

Meeting ID: 933 0704 7417
Passcode: 715523