travelnews: Complimentary Delta Airline Tickets for UO Business Travel ** Limited Number, Limited Time

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Thu Feb 20 11:08:36 PST 2020

To UO business Travelers and their Delegates:

As a result of the UO's managed travel program, we have not only increased our negotiated discounts on United and Alaska Airlines for tickets purchased for UO business travel, but American Airlines has just offered UO travelers a discount contract ( details to be announced soon).  We have earned additional travel points through the purchase of Delta Airline tickets to be redeemed for Delta Airline tickets for UO business travel.

Collective UO Delta Airline ticket purchases over the past several years have resulted in 15 complimentary* round trip domestic tickets for UO business travel. The tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis. Seat availability is limited to a 90,000 point award (similar to booking frequent flyer seats) with best seat availability when planning/booking well in advance of travel dates.

For a chance to receive one of the free Delta Air Lines tickets, please email me with the following information:

*         Department name
*         Traveler name
*         Destination
*         Business Reason
*         Travel Dates

*Redeeming points for a ticket will incur a fee of approximately $15-$25.

Kind regards,

[cid:D409AF7E-A065-4B03-9E7F-72A60DB7E5EF]
Laurie Jacoby
Travel Manager
Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon
lajacoby at uoregon.edu<mailto:lajacoby at uoregon.edu>
541-346-3158
**  If your travel involves human subjects research, please do not disclose any information that is protected under UO Policy and other Regulations http://rcs.uoregon.edu/content/regulations-and-uo-policy

Travel Office/Concur Help Desk:     Phone:  6-3100 ***  Email:  travel at uoregon.edu<mailto:travel at uoregon.edu>