travelnews: Slide Deck: Intl Travel Insurance information session - Thursday, Feb. 6 ** UO Vendor Showcase/Travel Fair, Wed. Feb. 12

BAO news for travel administrators travelnews at lists.uoregon.edu
Thu Feb 6 17:00:20 PST 2020

Good Morning UO Travelers and Delegates -

Thank you for attending the International Travel Insurance forum today at the EMU

Thursday, February 6, 2020 from 11:00am-12:00pm in the EMU, Room 104 (Coquille).

Topics included:

*         background information

*         new registration process

*         coverages

*         expense reports

*         grant funds

*         additional detailed travel inquiries.

*         Q&A

Please find the slide deck from the presentation attach to the email.

Please join us next week:

2020 University of Oregon
Vendor Showcase & Travel Fair

[https://pages.uoregon.edu/baoforms/bao_drupal_6/sites/ba.uoregon.edu/files/travel/earth.jpg]<http://pages.uoregon.edu/baoforms/bao_drupal_6/sites/ba.uoregon.edu/files/travel/earth.jpg>

Wednesday, February 12, 2020
9:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Erb Memorial Union Ballroom

Travelers and Travel Delegates:

This drop-in, trade show style affair is a fun opportunity for you to meet over 70 campus travel and event services providers as well as UO vendors, make important business contacts, ask questions, and gain valuable information and resources about business products including travel offerings.

Travel and event partners include UO contracted airlines, UO hotel partners, UO Travel agencies, UO discount rental car companies, taxi companies, bus transportation providers, catering, and more.

Come by the UO Vendor and Travel fair.  We are offering Bagel Bar breakfast, Burger Bar lunch plus snacks and beverages.  Meet our great UO business partners, gain valuable resources and gather swag!